Guidelines for Article Submission
Articles must be prepared according to the format provided. Submissions will be returned to the author if not in the correct format and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be considered for inclusion in the program.
- The presenting author only must submit the article.
- Article must be typed in the Microsoft Word template provided here and following guidelines here.
- Article must be submitted through our online submission page link to easychair here.
- Please copy the details of your article in the online form via the submission page and also upload a softcopy of your article in the specified Microsoft Word format on the page.
- The deadline for article submission is 31 August 2019.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email with a submission number confirming that your article was successfully uploaded, please send an email with the subject “Enquiry: Article submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accepted article will be notified by 1 September 2019.
- Instructions on the preparation of poster and oral presentation will be sent to authors upon notification of the article’s acceptance.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the conference to ensure their article(s) are included in the final program – deadline for author registration is on 1 Oct 2019.
- Selected articles will be published in the IOP Journal of Physics Conference Series (http://conferenceseries.iop.org/). The full paper will be peer-reviewed and if accepted are fully citable. Please let us know if you would like to opt out from including the articles in the proceedings publication.